Bury St Edmonds Indie ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C43AMG

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
500L ( W221 ), 2014 AMG CL 5.5 Biturbo ( W216 ) Sold, 2014 Brabus Smart ( 451 Coupe ) Mapped 130bhp
Now that i live in Suffolk can anyone reccomend a Indie near Bury st Edmonds ?

Morning Peter, didn't know you'd moved...

If Stowmarket's not too far, then Alex Crow comes highly recommended. No details sorry, on the wrong PC, but he should be easy enough to find.

If you can travel another 28 miles AutoKare in Cambridge are great.

First of all Welcome to Suffolk, we have been here 17 years now and wouldn't want to live any where else :) As Dave has said Alex Crow in Stowmarket (01449 258185) is your best bet. Where abouts in Suffolk are you ?. I am on the Coast and use one in Lowestoft who are very good. :)

Another vote for Alex Crow , but there is one in Bury I believe they had some input a few months ago on “the other MB forum “ :rolleyes:

I'm often up in Suffolk to visit my sons, so I will have to pop up and see you :cool:

Hi Dave,

Yes a couple of weeks ago, Weybridge was getting like Clapham Junction !! Thanks for heads up. Stowmarket is only 5 miles away 👍

Hi Dave,

Yes a couple of weeks ago, Weybridge was getting like Clapham Junction !! Thanks for heads up. Stowmarket is only 5 miles away 👍
Have a good friend in Stowmarket who has a garage if you wanna check them out, say you know me and you'll get top class treatment. I've used them before so can give personal recommendation, it's Pearsons Motor Engineers, Hesset

+1 Alex Crow - and right next to Stowmarket station

I would recommend Alex Crow very good to deal with and very knowledgeable Mike

Many thanks for your replies.

Alex Crow it is then 👍 :)

If you can travel another 28 miles AutoKare in Cambridge are great.
Hi, Sir, Is AutoKare really good? I am having battery issues and Need a service plus MOT. The MB Cambridge is full of booking. I guess i need to find some where else.

Alex is you man Peter, not too far from me now, have to meet up for a beer sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom