Bury9060 Fitted Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
As the title says, very pleased with it:bannana: call quality is great even the voice commands work extremely well:rock:
Only snag is my phone is not compatible with the phone book upload but as i receive more calls than i dial I'm not fussed, all in all an impressive bit of kit...highly recommended.

Last edited:
last 3...sorry mobile phone pic's

Last edited:
LOL looks worst than it was...Total £260

What phone is it??

I know alot of the Nokia N and E series phones need a little help.

If it is one of them download the app for their 710 car kit, install it and set it to run automatically on your phone.
Then re-pair the phone and it will push the contacts over to bluetooth kits that are not working quite to spec. , well to be fair it is Nokia that is not working to spec. but they have been the same for a few years now so the makers of theses kits should take note as Nokia is probably the biggest handset maker.

Can you change the graphics colours to match different car interiors??

And can you rotate the screen so it is landscape too??

I am not sure whether to buy an OEM kit for my car, one of these or the new Parrot which also acts as a music hub??

MY N95 pairs fine with the 9060, and my phone book goes across no problem, maybe reboot the phone and see if that works.

My phone is a LG KU990 (Viewty) I used the wife's 6288 & the phone book updated no prob although it is not listed to do that! the Bury is updatable so maybe future updates will sort my phone book out, & yes you can change the theme to GREEN,BLUE.RED,GREY. But you can't have it landscape!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom