Business Trading Help?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SEM

MB Enthusiast
Car
2007 C220 CDi SPORT & E350 Coupe Sport
Other than companies house (which are not always upto date) is there any other way of fing out if a Ltd business is still trading? :confused:

Any help would be much appreciated

SEM said:
Other than companies house (which are not always upto date) is there any other way of fing out if a Ltd business is still trading? :confused:

Any help would be much appreciated

I know a friendly tax enforcement officer who would be able to find out if you PM me the details ;) ;)

Would you answer your phone if you owed a lot of money?

where are they located? maybe local to one of us who can check more?

I don’t want to give details yet as I’ve put it through courts and bailiffs. They are on court records saying they no longer trade. But I have suspicion… as you do that they could still be ripping off customers and clients :mad:

they could have put the company into liquidation and still be trading on as a new co.

They've done that already.. once, but i didnt know the circumstances. May have told me Bull. They have to trade with certain people in the industry. Word soon gets out. I think they are keepng low, but i might be wrong. i just need to check before witing it off as a bad debt

if they have gone into administration etc - the first thing they do is notify co's house - that would be my first point of call - there is also a register kept of all companies that have gone into administration/liquidation - but I can't remember where it is...

other than that - ring around known suppliers to see if you can get any information...? an informal chat usually gives me all I need to be worried about!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom