Busted in France

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got back from Stuttgart... what a town, what a drive and what a car!! I'll post up some pics soon.

Darren

As I posted a little further up I am not against speed per se and do not, I feel falll into any camp. It is, as I stated dificult to get across the full contextual basis of ones thoughts etc merely by the exchange in these multiple posts,

My point was / is that some people do not apply any thought to speed or general road behaviour, they drive with no concern to others and speed excessively in areas where it is clearly inappropriate.

At no times was I trying to make things personal but am possibly guilty of taking your remarks out of the context in which you wished them to be read and understood.

If we had been sitting around the dinner table discussing this I am sure we would have found more that we agreed on than disagreed?

Regards

David

You're hinting in something which I firmly agree - internet forums are very basic in terms of communication and as such can be so easily misinterpreted.

I don't take things personally, and never see the point in simply debates ever getting heated. This discussion certainly never became personal or heated. I've read discussions on other forums where it does.

If you thought I took things personally from a negative point of view, don't fear. I just answered points which I read as relating to myself :thumb:

As I said earlier in the thread, I love a clean, healthy debate :bannana:

Darren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom