Busy as a Buzzy Bee.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
So, I was out on my after dinner dog walk this evening in the beautiful Kent Countryside and Setting Sun. Without any real intent I was struck by a lovely slightly misty light and vista which I grabbed a single picture of to send on Snap Chat to my wife and daughters. I did this with the caption to “zoom in” as it gave a better picture.

On my arrival home I was bemused by my daughters congratulations on taking such a good “bumble bee photo” and having the thought to tell them to zoom in on the picture?

I was 100% unaware that I had photographed a Bee in full flight as it made its way across the meadow.

Just some fun and made us all chuckle. Simple folks on a simple planet.

The first pic is the original iPhone untouched snap.

The second was zoomed by my daughter on my arrival home, displaying the Bee.

3e9cb64431e3aeb66489eb74076a8185.jpg
cb1573360b5ee6b36f352c570d91ea7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That countryside looks like an oil painting! I think my dog would get many more walks if outside of my house looked like that!

That countryside looks like an oil painting! I think my dog would get many more walks if outside of my house looked like that!

Thank you Mike. It’s North Kent. We moved here in 2000 to escape the City. It worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold something is wrong in those last 6 pictures,has that captive bee you had in a matchbox died I cannot see him in the pictures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom