Busy Day..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

killie77

Car
E270cdi
Up early this morning. Had the Car in at National Tyres first thing for an Engine Flush & Oil & Filter change . Vey reasonable price the 10 % Voucher came in handy.. Finished up and it was up to the Indy at Ibrox for the transmission fluid change. Finally got down to Mercedes this afternoon to pick up a Fuel Filter/Glow Plug and some minor parts. feel like I'm rebuilding this Car from the ground up :)
While i was at Mercedes they tried their locking wheel nut set but were unable to find a match for the nuts I had on the wheels. they were missing a couple out of the set so might have been one of them.
Going to another Mercedes Dealer tomorrow for another try at the Wheel Nuts
Ian

I have to get 4 wheel alignment done on my track car, and from experience there is only one place in the area I can trust. Unfortunately they absolutely do not take bookings, so I have to turn up and wait all morning or afternoon, for a gap and then for them to do it. You were actually pretty productive....

Thanks
Back out this morning to Mercedes at Giffnock. Hope they have a Key for these locking nuts.
Last resort I might try and force a small size socket on to them and hopefully get them off.
I know the Tires were changed not long ago so might get lucky and their not to corroded.
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom