Buy Me and get all the Nice Chicks Advert.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Posted this elsewhere first but thought I would share with the folks here.
Slick advert for the RR Wraith. Is it just me or did anyone else experience a Supermarionation moment :eek: where CGI had done wonders for Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward at around 1 minute 10seconds in. ;)
[YOUTUBE HD]p9QEegB0dVk[/YOUTUBE HD]

I can't understand why he didn't turn around and pick her up, she clearly wanted a ride... :rolleyes:

Had me going for a while, was about to leap out and order one but then I spotted - the Steering wheel was on the wrong side!:dk::rolleyes:

I think the car is wonderful, the only thing I don't like about it is the starlight roof lining, seems a bit too feminine and blingy to me.

seen women standing on street corners plying their trade but they never seem to look like she does no matter how much i drink :doh:

These do nothing for me at all, S-Class all day long ;)

They are different machine...imho the Bentley is more sporty...having driven a few they ride well...yet to drive a Wraith to compare.

The GT was launched in 2003, aimed and priced well with major sales success globally....the Wraith will sell less but I would expect to meet target...be interesting to see what type of customer they target, GT was aimed at mid life wealthy entrepreneur....I do agree RR holds senior status.

The Bentley is cheaper because it has to be. The Bentley is the poor man's Rolls Royce. I love the Bentley but I'd ditch it for the much higher class Wraith in the drop of a hat.

Park the Bentley outside a posh hotel, if a RR comes along, the Valet will be moving the Bent to the car park around the back...

I want one.....

If they are £100k new I might get one in 5 or 6 years, who knows.

I like.

RR Wraith starts @£235k
  • Price: £235,000
  • Engine: 6.6-litre V12 twin-turbo
  • Power: 624bhp
  • Transmission: Eight-speed automatic, rear-wheel drive
  • 0-62mph: 4.6 seconds
  • Top speed: 155mph
  • Economy: 20.2mpg
  • CO2: 327g/km
  • Equipment: Satellite-aided transmission, soft-close doors, heated leather seats, hard drive
Bentley GT W12 SPEED starts @£156k (standard W12 starts £137k)

Tested: 5,998cc V12 twin-turbocharged engine, eight-speed automatic gearbox, four-wheel drive
Price/on sale: From £156,700
Power/torque: 626bhp @ 6,000rpm/607lb ft @ 2,0000rpm
Top speed: 206mph
Acceleration: 0-60mph in 4.0sec
Fuel economy: 12.6mpg/19.5mpg (EU Urban/Combined)
CO2 emissions: 338g/km
VED band: M (£1,090 for first year, £500 thereafter)

RR values will remain high for a long time...if you look at 2003/4 GT they can now be bought for £20k..

If they are £100k new I might get one in 5 or 6 years, who knows.

I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom