Buying a 2008 CLS - Options List & Prices??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidg1230

I'm in the process of hopefully replacing my ML320 for a newer CLS320 and after a test drive last weekend on a black 58 plate one, I had a quick look at the options installed on the car. I haven't actually seen the official purchase paperwork for the car so don't know what extra options were added originally and I'm going on what the independent dealer has told me and my observations whilst with the car.

Anyway, it's not going to be a deal breaker but keen to know what these extras would have cost when new and if they're worth having? Has anyone got a PDF brochure from 2008/09 showing the options list and prices?

I've checked the prices on the new CLS cars and guessing prices might be similar?

The car has;

Self closing boot - £400?
COMAND APS (Navigation)- £1950?
Linguatronic control - ?
Parktronic - £590?
Auto wiper/Lights - Was this standard?
Heated Seats £310 - Aren't these standard?
Bluetooth telephone prep - Again, was this standard?
Electric Driver & Passenger Seat Memory £560?
6 Disc Changer -£350?

There may be other extras that I didn't see, but just curious on prices and what I should be looking for as a good base for a potential CLS purchase.

From a price list I have dated 1st Oct '07

Self closing boot - £400? £410
COMAND APS (Navigation)- £1950? £1990
Linguatronic control - ? £320
Parktronic - £590? £605
Auto wiper/Lights - Was this standard? Standard
Heated Seats £310 - Aren't these standard? £320
Bluetooth telephone prep - Again, was this standard? Phone prep £430, phone cradle £150
Electric Driver & Passenger Seat Memory £560? £575
6 Disc Changer -£350? £360

So pretty close on the guesses. The only one I can't find is the bluetooth but that may be part of the phone prep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom