Buying a CLA45 - Any recommended salesman?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Krisjr95

Car
Audi A5
Hey guys

First post here, as im going to be buying a CLA45 Brand new from the dealership in May for my 20th birthday! I'll be saying goodbye to audi for good.

I've checked the recommended brokers such as Carwow and drivethedeal but orange wheels seems to give me the best price every time ( about 7% ). I'm just wondering if anyone knows a salesman who could get me a better deal? I know over on the bmw forums they use TRL from Heathrow bmw who gets them good deals, just wondering if we have someone similar over on this forum? Feel free to PM me or post below.

Regards

i-CONICA said:
Ha! You've not even been driving for 3 years yet! Good luck with the purchase. I'd be delirious getting a car like that at 20! :bannana:
Don't hate the player, hate the game.. Cheers captain !

Kingsley at Mercedes-Benz Colindale is a lovely guy, I can say that from experience - he wont rip you off either, very sound gentleman.

Whoever you decide to buy it from, it's a lovely car and I'm sure you will love it.

Phillip.

I'd be more concerned about getting the best possible price for insurance...

Not another one...why is your age relevant?
Cos you had a trike at 20 and he's getting an A45...I had a Golf GTI so there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awaiting response ...........

The gearbox is on it's way out just like the owner... However, I'm thinking of buying my 10 year old a C63 and keep it in the garage till he's 18. Will it use any fuel when parked as I'm looking for long term economy ?

The gearbox is on it's way out just like the owner... However, I'm thinking of buying my 10 year old a C63 and keep it in the garage till he's 18. Will it use any fuel when parked as I'm looking for long term economy ?

Why...what are you afraid he'll do at 17?

Apparently the tyres can wear out if left standing too long.

... he's getting an A45...

My dad had an A30…

IMG00194-20120527-1830.jpg

Why...what are you afraid he'll do at 17?

Apparently the tyres can wear out if left standing too long.
Good point Andrew. Is that an A30 AMG in the photo ?

Good point Andrew. Is that an A30 AMG in the photo ?

Could be - extra headlights, low profile crossplies, the clues are there...

insurance quote is already in at 1000 so not too bad at all. Apart from all The remarks i've had an A5 2.0T and a 330D since 17 so no worries with regards to driving a powerful car. Does anyone have any further advice with regards to a good dealer?

I've noticed alot of these threads with young people buying performance cars brings up a discussion with regards to driving skill and dreamer posters , but can we avoid that and take this thread a little more on topic if possible? Just to avoid debates and arguments, Please :)

insurance quote is already in at 1000 so not too bad at all. Apart from all The remarks i've had an A5 2.0T and a 330D since 17 so no worries with regards to driving a powerful car. Does anyone have any further advice with regards to a good dealer?

I've noticed alot of these threads with young people buying performance cars brings up a discussion with regards to driving skill and dreamer posters , but can we avoid that and take this thread a little more on topic if possible? Just to avoid debates and arguments, Please :)

To get the deal I wanted I printed off an internet quote (one from a reputable supplier) and took it into my local main dealer.
Sat at salesmans desk while he went to & fro between me & his sales manager. Eventually arrived at a sensible deal and I have the benefit of building a relationship locally.

Last edited:

Of course we can...though ask yourself this, why did you mention your age if you'd seen this before?

Of course we can...though ask yourself this, why did you mention your age if you'd seen this before?

my bad, i didn't intend for it to come across that way, i just attempted to delete it from the thread but I'm unable to edit my post.

To get the deal I wanted I printed off an internet quote (one from a reputable supplier) and took it into my local main dealer.
Sat at salesmans desk while he went to & fro between me & his sales manager. Eventually arrived at a sensible deal and I have the benefit of building a relationship locally.

Thanks for the advice, did you manage to get the price down from the broker price? Because i felt that the discount offered by orangewheels was already substantial, but anything lower would be nice!

Also, what is the lowest amount of miles i can put on PCP? is it 8000, or can i go lower?, because i'll be using this as my personal car, because i have another car for business use.

I can put a deal together for you if you wish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom