Buying advice please - Chrome Pack on new C Coupe, Yes or No

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cbenz

Buying advice please - Chrome Pack on new Obsidian Black C Coupe, Yes or No???

Hi all.

Am finalising spec on my soon to be ordered C Class Coupe SE Evolution.

The car will be in Obsidian Black.

What's your view on the new Chrome Pack you can opt for on the C Coupe, particularly on a Black one? It hasn't been available on the C Coupe before, only since the facelift.

It's the narrow Chrome strips in the front and rear bumpers, the side rubbing strips and the door handles, much like the W203 C Class Saloon and the W209 CLK. I think with the shiny wheels, shiny grille, shiny clear indicators in the mirrors and the shiny clear Bi-Xenons it will look quite good on a Black car, everything either Black or shiny like it was on a Black W209 CLK I saw once. Also helps to break the Black sides up.

As Chrome appears to be standard on most Elegance and A'garde E's, C's and the CLKs, hopefully most of you will agree with me, particularly on a Black car! I just think C32 AMGs and CLKs in Black with the std Chrome look great!

Opinions sought please as I need to decide! Be honest! Chrome Pack or not? Stylish, tacky or Bling Bling!?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Go for the chrome.

On Black cars chrome highlights always look good.

sounds like you've convinced yourself anyway .... no need to ask us :)

shiny.... chrome .... bi-xenons .... mmmmm all sounds very nice :D

Yes!! :bannana: :rock:

Yep I agree, will set off the black nicely (as long as you work hard at keeping it clean :()

do it! Bling for England.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom