Buying Advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteS

Car
V Class
Hi
I am looking to purchase a 2016 / 2017 low mileage V Class. Is there anything that is problematic with these cars and are there any models I should avoid.

Hi,

we have a 2019 V220 which seems fine after a year.
Apparently the sliding side doors have a plastic roller that disintegrates with use but not heard or experienced any other problems. The 220 has enough go and returns 30 round town and o er 40mpg on longer runs.
I guess the usual service, maintenance checks before buying.
The seat arrangement cannot be changed as the rails are built in for an 8 seater or 7 seater. I mention this as I considered buying either and just changing the seats to get what I wanted,

Hi
Thank you for the advice. The seat advice is helpful as I had thought I could swap out seats. I would prefer the 7 seat version with a table. I was looking at buying one from a dealer so hopefully I should get 12 months of piece of mind.

You can rotate the seats in the back to face either way but not swap from 7 to 8. 7 with the centre table is a nice set up. Pano roof is nice too.

You can rotate the seats in the back to face either way but not swap from 7 to 8. 7 with the centre table is a nice set up. Pano roof is nice too.
I bought a 2018 8 seater XLWB and can convert it to a seven. Though I usually run it as a 4 so I can take the Velomobile racing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom