Buying an Audio 10CD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C240Sport97

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
SL400, VW California Coast and 911 GT3
For the past few months, I have seen "GENUINE OEM UNITS LIMITED STOCK" of Audio 10CD players for £169 being advertised in Mercedes Enthusiast by Jean-Baptiste Car Audio & Navigation, London W1. Tel: 020 7436 5590

My mate's enquiries have led to the seller saying that he has none in stock but they can shipped from Europe for an additional £10. But he wants money in his PAYPAL account first.

I am not comfortable with this arrangement (and am not sure whether using a credit card would protect you), so am wondering whether anyone one here has had any experience (good and/or bad) of this seller.

Thanks,
SEAN

I have the Audio10 that came out of my CLK when I upgraded... Let me know if your interested... I'm based in bucks...

RichieRuss2000 said:
I have the Audio10 that came out of my CLK when I upgraded... Let me know if your interested... I'm based in bucks...

I will be interested in this unit if you still have it - please let me know asap ([email protected])

Cheers buddy

I also have a 'never used' audio 10 CD, its the one with the canbus connection if you're interested...

Paul G

hi paul,

i will be interested. what do you mean by a canbus connections - whats the difference if any? also, how much u looking to sell the unit for? regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom