Buying M-class 2012-2015 advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cosmickev

Car
Clio …looking for M-class
Hi, My wife tells me we need a bigger car and likes the M-Class 2012-2015 versions.
With so many options what do people advise to look for or avoid ….ie Air suspension good or bad ,which engine.
Is it real leather as I’ve seen a few badly worn on the lumber support.

We both work from home and don’t do many miles but when we do go out she likes to be in comfort especially after selling my Touareg after 9 years and our 2nd car the Clio isn’t the same

Can you justify not getting a diesel in that car?
If diesel it's 4cyl 250 (perfectly fine) Vs 6cyl 350 (perfectly better).

A friend and I both dallied with the idea a few months ago, so we researched, albeit I prefer the pre facelift look, so age was another reason that ruled one out

Can you justify not getting a diesel in that car?
If diesel it's 4cyl 250 (perfectly fine) Vs 6cyl 350 (perfectly better).

A friend and I both dallied with the idea a few months ago, so we researched, albeit I prefer the pre facelift look, so age was another reason that ruled one out
In some ways a petrol version would be okay as long as it was cheaper than the diesel version.

It's only the 5.5 V8 AMG in those years (and since)

Never, no way is than going to be cheaper that a diesel, even just sitting on the drive.

Lovely sound if you can justify it though.

The 350 would be in the lead if your mileage isn't massive

It's only the 5.5 V8 AMG in those years (and since)

Never, no way is than going to be cheaper that a diesel, even just sitting on the drive.

Lovely sound if you can justify it though.

The 350 would be in the lead if your mileage isn't massive
That will be a no no then, it will have to be a diesel then.
I just sold my VW 3ltr V6 tdi with nearly 200k on the clock as we didn’t need a big car but the boss has spoken 🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom