Buying Question? E320 CDI

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benkitto

Car
merc
Hi All

I'm looking at a E320 CDI which is on a 2003 03 plate with 63k on the clock. Does this car have the 5 speed auto and am I right in thinking that the engine will be the pre Euro 4 spec so should be better on fuel than the Euro 4 models?

Thanks !

Hi All

I'm looking at a E320 CDI which is on a 2003 03 plate with 63k on the clock. Does this car have the 5 speed auto and am I right in thinking that the engine will be the pre Euro 4 spec so should be better on fuel than the Euro 4 models?

Thanks !

it is the five speed auto. as far as mpg goes, i get 33 long term use though do not get overtaken that much.

Hi All

Thanks !

You are correct on all points.

That's really low mileage for the year, have you checked the mileage on the VOSA website yet?

You are correct on all points.

That's really low mileage for the year, have you checked the mileage on the VOSA website yet?

Definitely worth checking, though this is not impossible.. my three cars are 2006 with 37k, 2005 with 11k, and a 1998 car with 45k... :D

The first two get regular use, though not very much. The third has been put on the back-burner when it was 10 years old, through it is still maintained and driven on occasion.

You could of course argue that low-mileage cars are not necessarily a good buy, because the engine would have more wear then higher-mileage motorway cruisers, but that is a separate discussion...

Definitely worth checking, though this is not impossible.. my three cars are 2006 with 37k, 2005 with 11k, and a 1998 car with 45k... :D

The first two get regular use, though not very much. The third has been put on the back-burner when it was 10 years old, through it is still maintained and driven on occasion.

You could of course argue that low-mileage cars are not necessarily a good buy, because the engine would have more wear then higher-mileage motorway cruisers, but that is a separate discussion...
Ahhh, but you are have petrol cars.....

I'm always suspicious of low-mileage diesels.

How much is the car advertised for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom