Buying spares from Mercedes whilst the parts departments are shut.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete350

Car
E350 cdi
Hi, I’m new to this Mercedes lark having previously owned a bmw’s but I’m trying to buy a thermostat for my 2012 e350 cdi 265 bhp version and I thought I’d go to my local Mercedes dealer. No can’t do that, have to make an appointment to buy a part. WTF. Just wondered if anyone else has tried to buy parts from Mercedes recently and their experiences of this as I online chatted to them and a day later no response.

Hi, I’m new to this Mercedes lark having previously owned a bmw’s but I’m trying to buy a thermostat for my 2012 e350 cdi 265 bhp version and I thought I’d go to my local Mercedes dealer. No can’t do that, have to make an appointment to buy a part. WTF. Just wondered if anyone else has tried to buy parts from Mercedes recently and their experiences of this as I online chatted to them and a day later no response.
Try parts dept at MB Edingburgh.. they do mail order
Tel: 01314665600

Maybe consider a brief introduction thread.

I've been to MB Brentford during coronavirus and was able to purchase without an appointment.

Can you help me about my P0755 fault.
My engine is ok it's not rough
But the check engine light is still on.
We change the ECU,and other Sensors..

I too went over MB Brentford today for parts and they were open, I called before hand to check

The caveat here is that the parts dept is a completely separate building to the mainland dealer, unlike many

No problems with Beaconsfield Mercedes. Rang to check stock, drove over there, walked in, bought, walked out. All in the same building.

OP, are you in a part of the country where there are more stringent Covid restrictions than elsewhere?

No problems for me with Sandown Mercedes Benz of Farnborough (Hampshire). Always friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Good prices and superfast turnaround.

Can you help me about my P0755 fault.
My engine is ok it's not rough
But the check engine light is still on.
We change the ECU,and other Sensors..

Yami,

Start a new thread in the Engine section for your issue. Nobody will see it here buried in the middle of an unrelated trhead.

No problems in Mercedes Slough, Pete if you get absolutely stuck and the parts are not too heavy, I'd be happy to grab them locally and send them onto you, though I suspect you'll find another branch that's not being weird...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom