By far the greatest car the world has ever seen and its the e55 amg!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ MB Grangemouth do a next day delivery with a decent discount.
Make sure you get an AGM battery and not an ordinary wet cell.
You should be paying around £150 - £180 for an OEM, Varta or Bosch AGM.

Thanks for the info Roger its appreciated.

Tom

Trying to post some pictures from photo bucket but no so straight forward :wallbash:

Both batteries replaced £199.00 for the pair MB batteries. Was worth the wait, very happy with the price for the pair.

Indy recommended I replaced both as he did on his on E55 w211.

:thumb:

Mot time service time for the 55 goes in on Wednesday for its annual look over. Im having the transmission oil changed while its there. Had the car out today drives so nice does the old boy cant fault the w211 55 it does it all so well. Sounds great now also since having the secondary cats and resonator delete.

I am finding to be driving the car in sport ll most days now and in S mode just find it suits my style that way. Will be hard when time comes to replace this car. As reading up on newer amg E class and 500 models they ride that bit more stiff less comfortable than that of the w211.

The Eclass 500 saloon or estate would be a lovely car albeit down on power to that of the 55K.

The 55 passed mot with no advisories so well happy had the transmission oil replaced also. Very happy all round. :thumb:

I had mine MOTed last week as well and it flew through with no advisories so super happy!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

They are great cars still, I don’t feel mine is quick anymore, technology has moved on, these new 4.0 bi turbos with a map coupled with the 4 wheel drive system in the E class make for hypercar performance, had my E55 a couple of years and done headers and pulleys but looking soon to go down the weistec supercharger route to bring the performance up to par of the latest AMG’s

38041971_10156063941267284_8695044660915077120_n.jpg

Love it :)

Remember first coming across one of these in my old Octavia VRS,it was debadged,only the quad tailpipes gave it away..he accelerated onto a long section of dual carriageway and I could only watch helplessly as he rocketed away,try as I might to stay on his tail it was hopeless...awesome cars!

Why is it that when I drive the 55 the car infront of me comes up very quick as if I'm sitting on or in a rocket lol. When I'm in my e46 1.8 estate the vehicles infront of me seem further away lol. Some machine the 55 even better when you haven't driven it for couple hours. Yes there are newer more Powerful vehicles on the road but the 55 was more or less the start of the outrageous 4 door flying machines still to be respected today like the the w210 is. Just keeps pulling the dam thing. They sound amazing also. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom