Bye Bye C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aquanaut

Car
2020 C63s AMG Saloon
Well, after nearly 7 years ownership, i said goodbye to my C63 on the 31st/07. My first ever brand new car and it never missed a beat. Will miss the V8 Power and the exhaust note. Will not miss the atrocious mpg and constant visits to fill up! And the horrendous road tax, either....despite all that one of the best cars i ever had!

Attachments

• IMG_3072.JPG
    IMG_3072.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_3073.JPG
    IMG_3073.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 172
i'm sad for you ;), it truly is a great car, and your's looks really mint. Agree with you about always being at the petrol station. I'm single handedly keeping my local shell in business :wallbash:

Great cars, still miss my C63 estate. Just make sure its onwards and upwards!

Lovely car! Bet you're sad to see it go. What was the spec?

fancy selling the number plate?
oh where are my manners sorry to see the car go ! what's next in your driveway ?

You'll miss that 6.2 V8!

Was about to say nice garage, then it clicked. Enjoy the new car.

I think the smaller 3.0l V6 is a good replacement for the 6.2l V8, half the engine displacement, twice the fuel economy and almost the same level of performance. Shame the V6 can never sound like a V8.

They all have to go sometime:(

Yes and no....I have owned one of my cars for 24 years now and its not going anywhere....EVER (touch wood !)

OP : Lovely car and I hope you enjoy your new steer....

Yes and no....I have owned one of my cars for 24 years now and its not going anywhere....EVER (touch wood !)

OP : Lovely car and I hope you enjoy your new steer....

Welcome back - not seen you on here for a while!

What is the modded M5 running at now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom