Bye Bye little taxi.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I eventually decided on a W213 E63s.

Congratulations - what a car!

Any mods planned? Actually, are there any available for it?

Excellent choice D. Can't wait to see it. :thumb:

PS: Will it be traditionally debadged?

Not yet Bob, a German company have tried a bit of mapping apparently, as have a Russian one, though they've both had problems with the ECUs dying not long after. Think I may just leave this one alone for a bit, let someone else be a guinea pig this time round, :D

Excellent choice D. Can't wait to see it. :thumb:

PS: Will it be traditionally debadged?

Undecided yet A, though probably in the end. The buyer of the taxi took the badges home with him in an envelope. :thumb:

Congratulations on the new purchase pal, I know you loved your W212 but the W213 is worth buying for interior dashboard alone.

The big question are you going to modify it

Edit: my bad just seen you have already answered that question

Sounds like it is a nice car. I am sure the new owner knows they are getting something well sorted!

I seriously need a better job! Lol

Congrats Dave. All good things come to an end and I'm sure this new E63s will be a delight. The new owner of the taxi is getting a superb car and it was a credit to you.

Congratulations! A fine choice Dave, looking forward to hearing more when it arrives :thumb:

Good luck with it DE.

I will be interested to see what you get out of it should you pursue a "chicken-based" plan of modifications...

It will be formidable with a lot of power and X drive.

Good luck with it DE.

I will be interested to see what you get out of it should you pursue a "chicken-based" plan of modifications...

It will be formidable with a lot of power and X Drive.

You go and wash your mouth out and remember the name of the forum you're on young man. :ban:

Congrats on the new car Dave, I sold mine last week and haven't slept since. With the the 4WD the new one will be an absolute weapon.

I've got my eyes on a new car but can't buy till next month so will need to wait.

Nice one mate.

When Bryan, Matt, Harry and myself went to the AMG factory a couple of months ago they had one in there showroom and the man that took us on our tour must have spent at least an hour explaining what it could do, their is not much it can't do !! Amazing, we where also at Brooklands on Sunday at the GTG admiring the one they had on show. Enjoy.

Last edited:
OHHHH Dave :( i am so jealous hahaha!

I am looking at one of these but it wont be for another 18 months at least.

Infact i think i'll hold off doing silly mods to my W212 and just sort the brakes, get a nice set of wheels and uprate the cooling system.

Work with John to get some features done and maybe a map tweak, but thats about as far as i wanna go... turbo's and massive torque would be great but its barely useable on Pilot Sport 4's now let alone with 150 ib/ft more.

And then get the W213... cos they are a really amazing thing, having driven one on a test drive and seeing lots of reviews, the only thing anyone says badly about them is the gearbox isnt as snappy as they would like and it prevents downshifts too soon.
But otherwise i've not heard one bad thing.

Lovely choice Dave, the 213 is awesome.

Thank god it's been announced Dave so I don't need to keep quiet about it anymore! As we discussed a few months back, this is definitely the next stage evolution in the E63 and certainly where I'll go when I can afford it :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

sjmaxwell said:
Thank god it's been announced Dave so I don't need to keep quiet about it anymore! As we discussed a few months back, this is definitely the next stage evolution in the E63 and certainly where I'll go when I can afford it :) Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

You're loaded ;0))

Thank god it's been announced Dave so I don't need to keep quiet about it anymore! As we discussed a few months back, this is definitely the next stage evolution in the E63 and certainly where I'll go when I can afford it :)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Good work Steve, great one you've got there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom