Bye Bye little taxi.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm confused....has sjmaxwell bought the taxi or is he relieved he can now tell people you have sold it? :dk:

No he's not bought it Bob, though he did get rid of his CLK and replaced it with an SLK.

Congrats on the new purchase. Plus congrats to whoever bought 1000lbs of Torque off you. Lucky Sod!!! Is the New owner on this forum?

Congrats on the new purchase. Plus congrats to whoever bought 1000lbs of Torque off you. Lucky Sod!!! Is the New owner on this forum?

Yes:thumb:

Probably polishing the life out of it before posting up his photos. He is a lucky guy.

Already posted on Facebook AMG UK group.

I now know who the new owner is.... and he is still polishing... ;)

I wish John.
No Dave whispered to me and asked I keep it quiet until **** decides to let everyone know. Not fair to spoil the secret.
That was the same for me when I brokered the two parties concerned. I hope both are very happy [emoji106] [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

That was the same for me when I brokered the two parties concerned. I hope both are very happy [emoji106] [emoji3]

C'mon Ste. The guys are not exactly strangers being part of MBClub, the one and only AMG chat, attending the same meets etc. Not sure what needed to be brokered there.

C'mon Ste. The guys are not exactly strangers being part of MBClub, the one and only AMG chat, attending the same meets etc. Not sure what needed to be brokered there.
This all started some months ago before anyone knew that it was going to be on offer so yes they know each other but not each others business, bit like your car, running yet, raced it yet?

I guess id better update this thread :) I am the new owner of the old Taxi, which will now be renamed as "The Beast" lol!

here`s the thread I have started Alps 2013 Weistec E63 AMG

Its going through a few tweaks as we speak, so will update the other thread when its ready!

Credit to Dave, he has cherished the car and kept it spotless! It will have the same treatment that its accustomed to :)

power wise this thing is awesome, I had some wobbles at the start wondering if I had done the right thing, but those are quickly disappearing the more I drive it!

Already had a few visits to MSL, and I think John (Big Fish) will be visited for further smoothing :)

Nice one Alps, chuffed to bits for you! I am sure it was sad to see the 55 go, but i am sure the New monster will keep you on your toes! Look forward to the Thread.

With 860 bhp it needs a few more "s" s after the E63. Great car.

The little Taxi has now moved on again, not to a forum member but i did ask him to join so it may return on here again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom