Bye bye.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cymruambyth

Car
Thanks for all the help and advice I`ve had in the short time I was here but, the Merc is now going...time to move on :thumb: Cheers.

A deserter! Hope you enjoy your Kia

Well had to try! am sure a change will be interesting

You do not have to go ? Just stay and share with us all the joys of your new purchase, and the woes you had with the outgoing Merc. Plenty of members here will gladly be courteous enough to welcome your experiences.

Steve

Well I have a Merc AND a Kia... so perhaps I'll see you over at the Kia forums....? :)

I had a Hyundai (which is the parent company of Kia?)... but I traded that in against the CLK.

You do not have to go ? Just stay and share with us all the joys of your new purchase, and the woes you had with the outgoing Merc. Plenty of members here will gladly be courteous enough to welcome your experiences.

Steve
^^^ This.

Enjoy your new ride.

I'm Mercless and have been for about 5 years but I'm still a member here.
It's a very good forum.

Took a guess, but maybe I have special powers!

I'm Mercless and have been for about 5 years but I'm still a member here.
It's a very good forum.

I never bought one...... But you never know!!??

Sent from my EDI-AL10 using Tapatalk

Seems I dodged a bullet. When I took my new car back to the guy I bought it from for a little job doing (he had the Merc off me)...he was telling me about a near engine failure he had due to a belt almost worn through. He heard the issue and investigated it. Luckily he caught it. I doubt I`d have even spotted this myself so, could have had a biiiiig bill :(

Seems I dodged a bullet. When I took my new car back to the guy I bought it from for a little job doing (he had the Merc off me)...he was telling me about a near engine failure he had due to a belt almost worn through. He heard the issue and investigated it. Luckily he caught it. I doubt I`d have even spotted this myself so, could have had a biiiiig bill :(

Are you still here??? :D

I think he's gone....

Enjoy your new car.

I wish I had never bought a Merc, the car is ok ish and the dealers snobbish and unhelpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom