c 200 sport, face-lift 2019 comand system

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alexman123

Car
C 200 Sport 2019 Facelift
Need some advice for my infotainment system. Once I connect my phone to the car via Bluetooth the screen will freeze and restart itself after 2-3 minutes. This was happening for the last 4-5 weeks. The other day the screen went dark and unresponsive for good 2-3 hours. Once it was back on the icons on the screen where different, like it has done some sort of an upgrade/downgrade. Since than, the reversing camera, heating controls icons, front and back sensors and many other settings are missing from the screen, left side of the steering wheel controls are not working aswell. Mercedes me logo is missing from the top right corner but the app is showing all the relevant information's about the car, like door lock, fuel level, battery status ect, but cannot sync my profile settings. First picture is how it was before ( from google ) and second one is from my car. Help please!!!

before.jpg After problem ocured.jpg

I’d just get it sorted under warranty as they are far to complex for me.

The only thing I have read is that pulling the fuse for a short time can reset the system so I guess that would be an easy option to try.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As above. It is under warranty, do not try to sort it yourself but go back to the dealer.

Thanks for the replay. Taking the car to the dealers next week then. I was hoping for an easy solution [emoji3].

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replay. Taking the car to the dealers next week then. I was hoping for an easy solution [emoji3].

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I can understand that but if the softwareis corrupted then you need the dealer to sort it to maintain warranty status :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom