C Class (202) wheel arch trim??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GlenH

I’ve seen a couple of C classes (202) recently that had plastic wheel arch trims fitted (don’t worry not the chrome style ones!!)– the two models I saw them on were the sport versions, does anybody know if these are a genuine Mercedes part or are they an after market add on? – if an after market add on does anybody know where I can get some?

Many thanks

GlenH said:
I’ve seen a couple of C classes (202) recently that had plastic wheel arch trims fitted (don’t worry not the chrome style ones!!)– the two models I saw them on were the sport versions, does anybody know if these are a genuine Mercedes part or are they an after market add on? – if an after market add on does anybody know where I can get some?

Many thanks

Genuine part. They seem to be randomly fitted to AMG and non AMG cars that left the factory WITH the 17" AMG alloy wheels.

I really like them, but many donlt and actually remove them (just stuck on). They are about £140 new!!

£140 !!!! :eek: blimey I don't know if I like them that much - cheers for the info though.

GlenH

hi there,
my c230k sport came with these fitted on. they are a rubber type trim glued on!! look good though to be honest!

A photo is attached, i take it this is what you mean? and yes, shame about the car... :( No rust, still purrs(ed) like new and had lots of grunt. Damn good motor and would buy another in a heart beat....

Attachments

• DSC00237.JPG
    DSC00237.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom