C Class 350e owners. My car

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350e

Car
Mercedes C-Class 350e, Brilliant Blue
I took delivery of a 350e just over a week ago and am delighted with it :)

It is brilliant blue with the beige leather and walnut facia.

I am still discovering how to operate all the features such as distronic and parking a sister etc.
A few pictures of the handover, will add more in this thread at a later time.

Attachments

• Studio_20151018_110552.jpg
    Studio_20151018_110552.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 105
  • Studio_20151018_110402.jpg
    Studio_20151018_110402.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Studio_20151018_095639.jpg
    Studio_20151018_095639.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 121
Looks great. Like the beige leather through the windscreen. It really brightens the inside up.

Fab colour too.

Hope you enjoy it pal.

Ant

Is that the MK dealer? Went in there a few weeks ago to try and touch and see something like what I've ordered!!

The colour looks great, what options have you added?

Also to you point in another thread about new users digging through long threads to find a nugget.....
Have you managed to load up and use the mercedes me portal?
Are you charging at home via "home" socket or the 3 PIN?

Seriously.... how good is it??!!

Can nearly say 1 month till mine now!!

Cheers

Is that the MK dealer? Went in there a few weeks ago to try and touch and see something like what I've ordered!!

The colour looks great, what options have you added?

Also to you point in another thread about new users digging through long threads to find a nugget.....
Have you managed to load up and use the mercedes me portal?
Are you charging at home via "home" socket or the 3 PIN?

Seriously.... how good is it??!!

Can nearly say 1 month till mine now!!

Cheers

Yes, it is the MK dealer in MK.

Here is a list of my extras.

Specification:

205 C 350 e Saloon

Colour

896 - Brilliant Blue Metallic

Interior

215 - Beige - Leather

Factory Option Codes

05U - Remote Online

246 - Analogue clock

274 - Aerial for telephone

463 - Head-up-Display (HUD)

513 - Traffic Sign Assist

55U - Porcelain fabric roof liner

731 - brown high-gloss bur walnut wood trim

806 - Technical modifications (06)

815 - DVD player ,

871 - HANDS-FREE ACCESS

881 - Remote boot closing

889 - Keyless Go

B33 - Charging cable for wallbox and public charging stations (mode 3) 4m –

B57 - KOM Module battery charging

B81 - Charging cable for household socket (mode 2) 8m – 8A

R - Right-hand drive

R52 - 17" alloy wheels (4): 5-twin spoke design

U22 - Adjustable lumbar support

DP1 - Premium Plus Package

DP2 - Driving Assistance Package

DM3 - Sport

501 - 360° camera

Lovely combination. I see that the front discs are now drilled too unlike the previous version.

Looks lovely, same as mine but I went for black interior, hopefully it wont be too dark with the sunroof!

Congrats 350e

Looks lovely, same as mine but I went for black interior, hopefully it wont be too dark with the sunroof!

Congrats 350e

The sunroof !

Do you know that the car is just so , we'll what can I say it's just so engaging that I had forgotten whow wonderful the sun roof is, simply wonderful. I haven't got over the joy of HUD yet and that button I can press in the roof to the very helpful guy in Swansea who explains the intricacies of the car. Pure luxury all round :)

Surprised the Mk dealer actually gave you a price. When I went there I couldn't get a price out of them apart from list in case I used their price at another dealership to get a lower price. It was the most peculiar experience I have ever had at a dealership.

Surprised the Mk dealer actually gave you a price. When I went there I couldn't get a price out of them apart from list in case I used their price at another dealership to get a lower price. It was the most peculiar experience I have ever had at a dealership.

Probably didn't like the cut of your jib Sir :D

Need more PICS Mr 350e!!! Great to see all the options listed, I am hoping a number of those are in the Prem + pack!!
Has the app worked for you?

Cheers

Need more PICS Mr 350e!!! Great to see all the options listed, I am hoping a number of those are in the Prem + pack!!
Has the app worked for you?

Cheers

Here's a picture to keep you going for a while, just imagine it is your car :)

I do have all the packs premium plus and so on and there is just so much to get to grips with.
Did my first charge from a street charger this morning. Total cost was £1.50 and that was the regular car park charge for up to hours. I got an email from Mercedes about 90 minutes or so later, whilst in a cafe having morning coffee, reporting to me that my car was fully charged,
magic :)

Which app are you referring to ? I haven't managed to use the Internet connection yet because my phone us with o2 and there is a known issue with connectivity.

Attachments

• Studio_20151020_145103.jpg
    Studio_20151020_145103.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 81
Cheers 350e.

I trust you have moved the brown paper mats now!!

How great is that about the charging, love it. I meant the connect me but as you say that can't work yet due to your O2 problems.

Ref the street charger, haven't looked into this yet but do you need to "sign up" with all these different companies for their smart cards for the service stations and street parking etc? If so I assume its a pay as you go and you just lodge a card with them? Have this concern I will need a separate wallet for eTOP UP cards!!

Some pics of the options you have displayed on the command screen would be good for the next selection of pics including the sound system.

Cheers

I took delivery of a 350e just over a week ago and am delighted with it :)

It is brilliant blue with the beige leather and walnut facia.

I am still discovering how to operate all the features such as distronic and parking a sister etc.
A few pictures of the handover, will add more in this thread at a later time.

Where did you find the "parking a sister" on the options list 350e? I was looking for that one but could only find parking a brother. I wanted both options but now I have reached my options freeze milestone I can't change. :D

Where did you find the "parking a sister" on the options list 350e? I was looking for that one but could only find parking a brother. I wanted both options but now I have reached my options freeze milestone I can't change. :D

A friend of Mr Google told me about her, her name is Andrea or similar. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom