C-Class 4Matic versions Now on the MB UK Configurator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkII

Car
Mercedes C-Class
As the tile says really, we finally have the option of ordering a RHD 4Matic C-Class in the UK :thumb:

Aside from the C43 AMG (rebadged from C450 AMG), there are Saloon, Estate and Coupe versions of the C-Class now available with 4Matic:

Saloon and Estate body styles with either the C220CDI or C250CDI engines in Sport or AMG Line - these models have also been upgraded from the 7G to 9G Tronic auto.

The Coupe is available as a C200 Petrol in Sport or AMG Line, as well as the C220CDI or C250CDI engines in Sport or AMG Line - all with the 9G Tronic auto.

The Cabriolet isn't available to spec yet.

Good news for those of us who've been waiting - thank you Mercedes for listening, now could we also have a nice V6/I6 engine option for the C-Class as well please?

Mark :)

I was in Montreal last week and nearly every MB I saw was a 4matic. Cold weather makes them popular I guess. Any idea what the weight gain is model for model?

Any idea what the weight gain is model for model?

The weight of the 4Matic models doesn't seem to have been listed yet in the Technical section.

Purely a guess but I would have thought somewhere in the region of 100Kg+, allowing for an extra diff and 3 additional drive-shafts....

If anyone does have access to the specifics I'd be obliged :)

I'm looking forward to my next change of a car already :bannana:

C250d 4Matic AMG Line premium Plus estate auto in Brillant Blue.

Ant. :D

If you look at the AMG new car offers homepage the C63's are actually W204 not W205

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
C250d 4Matic AMG Line premium Plus estate auto.

Ant. :D

+1 in Diamond Silver....

W205_C250CDI_4Matic_Estate_2016.jpg

But, if I could encourage SWMBO not to pack half her wardrobe for a two day trip, then.....

W205_C250CDI_4Matic_Coupe_2016.jpg

Stunning (to my eyes) in Selenite with red leather.

Decisions, decisions..... :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom