C Class AMG Sport Plus Rear Lip Boot Spoiler Wanted !!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoroC220

Car
2011 C Class C220 Sport Edition125
Anyone know the Best Place and any Links where I can get a W204 C Class AMG Sport Plus Rear Lip Spoiler? I don't wanna go down the Genuine MB route as there about £500 and I have seen loads of Replicas on EBay but don't know what the Quality is like

As I said any Links would be Grateful to where you got Yours from and Pics Please, No Fibre Glass Versions please

Last edited:
just had mine off ebay carbon look for 117 +24 uk tax looks and fits v good came from HK

We sell them at £299, Genuine Carbon only the best quality and in stock :)

Thankyou but I am after a colour coded one plus £299 is not what I'm after spending.

Seen a decent unpainted copy in abs plastic not fibre glass for £60

Interested to know whether you got anywhere with this?

Interested to know whether you got anywhere with this?

No I haven't bothered at the moment, was after finding one to get after Christmas but there are some decent copies made rom abs plastic on eBay £60 delivered

I have genuine 1 which I would sell ,removed from 2012 c250 intact ,currently in white but could paint it any colour if you sent me your colour code

Id like to get one for my 209 clk but there are so many on eBay I'm not sure which will be decent, I did get one for my 3 series a few years ago and it went very well

I've also been looking boot spoilers for my 2011 W204 c220 AMG Sport Edition 125.

I've found this one on ebay which comes painted for £23.99 but I'm not sure what the quality is like.

eBay Link

Thoughts?

hi mate i bought one in silver got it fitted in body shop for £10 just stick on an the guy fitting it was impressed with it
it looks good an is small and neat , think mine came from china or somewhere near there :thumb:

Just wondering if you managed to get one as I am on the look out for one the replica lip spoilers if any one can point us in the right direction

hi mate i bought one in silver got it fitted in body shop for £10 just stick on an the guy fitting it was impressed with it
it looks good an is small and neat , think mine came from china or somewhere near there :thumb:

Do you have a link?

I've also been looking boot spoilers for my 2011 W204 c220 AMG Sport Edition 125.

I've found this one on ebay which comes painted for £23.99 but I'm not sure what the quality is like.

eBay Link

Thoughts?

I've just ordered this one so when I comes I will let you all know what it's like.

At that price it's worth a try - good luck, hope it's ok when it arrives.:thumb:

Hi please let us know how this went? Pics would be great ... I need one for my c class too. Cheers

I'm quite interested as well just a shame they only seem to have it in 4 colours and Palladium isn't one of them :(

I've bought a pre-painted one for my facelift W211 and I must say the paint finish and quality are absolutely amazing!

And I'm real fussy!

How much did you pay?
I presume it was from eBay? Do you have the link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom