C Class c230K (54 reg) - particulars to look for on inspection?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

val_rucarean

Car
C230K (W203) Coupe Fully Loaded + Xenons
Hi everyone,

I have finally got rid of dreadful 2005 A6 3.2 FSI no leather & manual...yeah I was an idiot buying it...
I have spent a lot of time searching for a decent Coupe. My A6 had Xenons they make a huge difference to me although I knew this extra won't be widely available on a C Class so I was prepared to buy one without providing all other requirements are met. Anyway, I finally found a decent 54 reg C230K Coupe, panoramic roof, grey leather, front/rear parking sensors and what a nice surprise...Xenons. It has done 70k, has FSH and been last serviced a few months ago. I am only doing around 5000 mile/year (I need a weekend car only)

I have secured a p/x deal but they are 180 miles away so I can only go test drive it and finalise the deal this coming Saturday.

Although I have done a lot of research on W203 and I am aware of checking the basics such as autobox fluid & filter, wheel pull, brakes etc, you guys are the experts so perhaps you could tell me what to look for in particular?

Thank you in advance!
Val

PS: I noticed the A6 logbook is lost so today applied for a replacement by phone so I'm praying it will arrive by Sat morning otherwise they won't take it (even with the checks, proofs, etc) but they will allow more time if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom