C Class Coupe AMG Line vs Sport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cclassy1234

Car
c class
Hi Everyone,

I'm about to buy my first mercedes, and have decided on a C Class coupe. I'm looking at 2016 models as to help keep to mu budget of £20k. I like the look of the interior inside the amg line (steering wheel, centre console etc) but am wondering an other differences between this and the sport. I will only be driving this for pleasure as I use another car for commuting. Any advice would be appreciated, also I'm looking mainly on auto trader and at merc dealerships :)

The Sport AMG line will have different spoiler kit (including side skirts) and different wheels (with the AMG logo) than the Sport.

Both the Sport and the Sport AMG Line will already have lowered and stiffened suspension, but I do not know if they are the same, or perhaps the AMG Line's suspension is further tuned.

The engine and transmission will be the same (assuming you are comparing the same model) - the AMG Line does not have modified engine or transmission.

The differences are mainly cosmetic, as markjay says but the AMG Line suspension is harder and lower than the Sport trim and he wheels are also bigger as standard. The Sport is definitely more comfortable and quieter on UK roads but I don't think it looks anywhere near as good as the AMG Line but thats personal taste, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom