C Class Coupe- Black Ash Trim

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craig1912

Car
C250 Sport
Son has ordered a C43 -delivery due 1 March and has just been told he can't have the black ash trim and they are not fitting it on any models. Does anyone know why - would there be any chance of a dealer contribution to upgrade to carbon fibre? Just didn't really want the gloss black!

There's no harm in asking. Go ahead.

Has anyone had any success with retro-fitting the center console?
I'm looking to replace the black piano key trim with either black ash or the aluminium trim. I would need to swap out the switch radio unit and source the IWC clock - but am not a fan of the finger prints and scratches that are prone to the black trim.

Is there a shop that has done it before? I believe there is coding involved to get the clock to work.

Has anyone had any success with retro-fitting the center console?
I'm looking to replace the black piano key trim with either black ash or the aluminium trim. I would need to swap out the switch radio unit and source the IWC clock - but am not a fan of the finger prints and scratches that are prone to the black trim.

Is there a shop that has done it before? I believe there is coding involved to get the clock to work.

I'm sure Comand online will be able to assist or a known forum Mercedes Independent.

I'm sure Comand online will be able to assist or a known forum Mercedes Independent.

Cheers dokalji - will shoot them an email and see if they can provide an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom