C class Estate 180k 2007

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

howard keeling

Car
R170 SLK, W203 C180k Elegance, VW T2 Bay and a Lotus Elise
Not sure if this is of any interest to any one on here before I stick it on ebay.

Bought it a couple of years ago as a stop gap to replace our VW passat that got written off by an HGV on the M25 one Sunday.

Anyway, it's an 8 owner Elegance SE, silver with black interior, 110k miles, full service history, most at MB, until the most recent ones which were done by my local independent. MOT until 22nd January 2020.
Recent rear brake pads, a coil spring and 4 new tyres needed for the last MOT.

Body work is in good condition, so is the interior other than the drivers seat base which has started to crack up. See picture.

Now for the down side, the engine management light is on following the replacement of the alternator. The alternator failed, I replaced it and since then the EML light has been illuminated. I've read the codes they relate to a MAF sensor issue and a supercharger over boost. I replaced the MAF sensor but the same codes keep coming back and trip the light again.

I reset it to get it through the MOT but it returned straight after.

The rear tail gate also triggers the warning light on the dash even though it's tight shut, the rear drivers door also does the same.

I now have a replacement car so if anyone wants something to get them through the winter and take a chance getting it through the next MOT give me a shout.
Looking for £450ono.

The car is stored at my lock up on a farm, it's sorned and not insured so you can't drive it on the road but you are welcome to drive it around the yard. 1508.jpg 1923.jpg 2560.jpg 2952.jpg 3145.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom