C Class Estate - colour?

Best Colour for C Class Estate AMG Line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pearcyy

Car
Lexus IS300h F Sport
Hi guys,

I'm about to place an order for my first Mercedes, C220d AMG Line Estate, it is a company car so didn't have a choice of options (no premium pack, no multispokes, no privacy glass) but there are 3 colours in stock.

Torn between all of them, hoping for you guys in the know to help me out.

Being 28, I would've gone for white but unfortunately, it isn't available :(

Last edited:
I've chosen CaravanSite blue because it really suits the W205 in my opinion, also nice to see Mercedes in something other than black, white or silver.

I've chosen CaravanSite blue because it really suits the W205 in my opinion, also nice to see Mercedes in something other than black, white or silver.

I would agree it was one of the colours I had on my option list when I was looking for an E Class Estate.

Just not the black. Only looks great when clean and free of imperfections. IMHO

Blue gets my vote :thumb:

Go blue as you don't have to worry about resale, just check what the interior colour is before saying yes if it's a stock vehicle.

If I were not having to sell mine myself when I'd finished with it I'd have ordered my E class in Canavsite

We considered Canvasite Blue or Bright Blue, but ended up with Designo Hyacinth Metallic.

My last 205 was brilliant blue, current is hyacinth red, next is black, then I'm going to cavansite. The biggest head turner by far has been the red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Hyacinth Red and I consider it to be the best I've seen for a while, the Cavansite Blue when seen in the flesh is also very nice, but not posting the three colour option you have been given makes giving you advice rather difficult! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom