C Class Estate Rear Wiper Arm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

packard352

Car
Mercedes CLK 320
My rear wiper arm is pretty useless, so thought I'd replace the arm easily enough.

Can anyone suggest reliable sales outlets, Eurocar parts and various other motor factors only sell the blades.

I'm sure if I went to M-B distributors I'd be sold the part at a price!

2005 diesel estate - cheers for any suggestions

Funnily enough I've just ordered one for my S204 as, trying to install a new Bosch blade, 2 little pieces of plastic that hold the blade onto the arm broke! I've also had to order a puller as, watching the video "How To" on Youtube it's likely that the arm will be jammed onto the shaft and trying to force it off without using a puller could easily damage the motor. While waiting for the parts to arrive I'm giving the nut a daily dose of "penetrating fluid" (OOoh er missus!!:D:D)

A bit of Google search found me prices all the way from £13 to about £40, so I've taken a flyer and ordered this from eBay :

My car is a 2008 S204, is your C class the same model - it could be a 202, 203, 204 or 205, the first 3 numbers of your VIN, after the WDD, will tell you!

Meant to have included a couple of pics in the previous upload

20210108_121016.jpg

I noticed that the force of the Wiper arm /blade on the rear windscreen was not that great.

It made me think that the spring fitted at the base of the Wiper was probably knackered and maybe that could be the easiest fix to getting a rear window I could see out of.

Funnily enough I've just ordered one for my S204 as, trying to install a new Bosch blade, 2 little pieces of plastic that hold the blade onto the arm broke! I've also had to order a puller as, watching the video "How To" on Youtube it's likely that the arm will be jammed onto the shaft and trying to force it off without using a puller could easily damage the motor. While waiting for the parts to arrive I'm giving the nut a daily dose of "penetrating fluid" (OOoh er missus!!:D:D)

A bit of Google search found me prices all the way from £13 to about £40, so I've taken a flyer and ordered this from eBay :

My car is a 2008 S204, is your C class the same model - it could be a 202, 203, 204 or 205, the first 3 numbers of your VIN, after the WDD, will tell you!
Thanks for the heads up.

My CLK seemed so much easier, lol.

I'm not sure which variant of C Class I have, but will have a look; many thanks for the pointer.

The small amount of the rear light I can see makes me think it's an S203, like my first MB (2001 S203 C270). That rear wiper is definitely not S204! I'd also suggest dosing the release nut with penetrating oil while obtaining parts, and if you don't already have a 2 leg puller, get one, they're only £10 or less on Amazon. Google "How to remove rear wiper arm MB S20*" for a video.

The small amount of the rear light I can see makes me think it's an S203, like my first MB (2001 S203 C270). That rear wiper is definitely not S204! I'd also suggest dosing the release nut with penetrating oil while obtaining parts, and if you don't already have a 2 leg puller, get one, they're only £10 or less on Amazon. Google "How to remove rear wiper arm MB S20*" for a video.
It is a 203.

I'll google the video tomorrow, thanks for the suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom