C Class ILS side light blown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ibiza130bikes

Car
C63 saloon
Hi

First post and it's a problem..... I had an orange message appear last night to advise that my right side kerb light has stopped working. It's the one that lights up when you turn hard right at slow speed etc. it's a MY2012 c63. Have booked it in on Saturday to the dealer but keen to hear if fellow forum members have had similar issues?

I had a w212 previously for 3 years and had no issues whatsoever, so hopefully this is a one off.... Worried that these complex light systems could be hideously expensive light the Renault laguna I've heard about. Is it possible to change myself??

Thoughts???

Thanks

Could be a bulb. Does the spot light illuminate in either or both directions?

It's only when I turn right do I notice that it's not working. The left one lights up when you turn left at slower speeds. Its not obvious when looking at the headlight unit where the bulb is as its those round directional head light unit. The main beam and dipped are working fine.

I will ask the wife to sit in the car turning the wheel to check tonight. If its a quick job hopefully the dealer will be able to do it there and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom