C class pan roof blind question.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't let them mug you off take it back and get them to show you the other cars. How's the ones in the showroom, you can check them out yourself before you start jumping up and down. so let me just say this slowly, Two.....Thousand.......100 pounds... and it don't close properly, i would close it on his neck :wallbash: and them get him to fix it properly. Which MB garage was this?
It was the Epsom branch. I didn't let them mug me off. The service manager said he checked some that they had in their forecourt and all had a little gap (I was a little suspicious). They replaced the whole mechanism and I can see that. It's their £120 an hour labour charge that makes Mercedes expensive. Anyway. Its all about how much hassle you can put up with. After this reply and reading some of the other comments I am about to email them looking for a solution/compensation. Thanks

Tell them when you go back you will put it on mb websites what a terrible job they have done and are waiting to put there response up about resolving it. I'm getting angry about this and its not my car. :mad:
Thanks! I am about to email them seeking a solution/compensation. I don't want them messing with the car on this now, e.g. they stood on the plastic bits of the door sills and made them manky and looking rubbish as well as left smudge marks all over the glass sunroof! SO much for quality servicing!

Try this i have just seen on youtube. i think your gap is at the front you can resynchronise it. press button to close the blind (one touch) when it gets to where it stops keep pressing the button one touch at a time, till it closes properly, then hold the button closed for 5 seconds and it should resynchronise it. Hopefully that will work.
They probably had to take the whole thing out, replace the mechanism and then the blind and glass. the gap is at the back passenger bit of the roof/blind. Thanks.

Don't put up with it. Get them to fix it and tell them your time is as expensive as there's and you will be expecting £120 an hour while you wait for it, and also compensation for the fuel there and back. So far you are there best customer £2100 they and don't fix it. they are laughing all the way to the bank. EPSOM well i'm sure there will be a few on here remembering that name. Was it MB uk who paid the rest, i'm sure they would like to know what they paid for has not been done right. If you don't shout they don't care :mad:
I say again TWO THOUSAND.......0NE HUNDRED.......POUNDS ....and could you leave it not fixed properly please :mad::mad::mad:

I am not saying this to try and make you feel even worse, its to fire you into action. I hope you get it fixed :thumb:

Don't let them mug you off take it back and get them to show you the other cars. How's the ones in the showroom, you can check them out yourself before you start jumping up and down. so let me just say this slowly, Two.....Thousand.......100 pounds... and it don't close properly, i would close it on his neck :wallbash: and them get him to fix it properly. Which MB garage was this?
Quite right.

Are you on some sort of forum policing mission? This is the third time I have seen you castigate someone today!
So glad you have found a hobby to suit your talents 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom