C Class wiper blades

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pauly1974

Car
c200 kompressor
Hi everyone I've been buying a C200 kompressor but it could do with new wiper blades in my opinion, I was wondering if anyone has used Michelin stealth blades if so how did they perform thanks Paul

I used Bosch A939S for my W204 and they fit correctly. Don't know if that's the case with Michelin ones but beware any blades that come with adapters and are not specific to the car.

190 said:
I used Bosch A939S for my W204 and they fit correctly. Don't know if that's the case with Michelin ones but beware any blades that come with adapters and are not specific to the car.
I used the Bosch also fitted perfectly and far superior to the oem provided

I just bought the genuine Metcedes ones for mine as I'm a little OCD and wanted the MB badge symbols on them as it finishes the car off nicely :)

StuartK said:
I just bought the genuine Metcedes ones for mine as I'm a little OCD and wanted the MB badge symbols on them as it finishes the car off nicely :)

How much did you pay for them?

Just bought a pair of 24 " Michelin wipers from Costco paid £5.90 something for the pair, think that was probably one, lol come with about six different clips but it wasn't too bad found the right one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom