C-Classe Coupe 2018 Switched Fuses for Dashcam?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cammerz

Car
BMW 120d
I've tried checking all the fuses in the front drivers side and passenger side fuse boxes but all appear to be constant, the passenger footwell doesn't even look like the fuse box diagrams I can find online. Has anyone had any luck with this for hard wiring a dash cam?

I've tried checking all the fuses in the front drivers side and passenger side fuse boxes but all appear to be constant
Im having exactly the same issue with my 2023 C200, did you manage to find a switched fuse? i haven't checked the boot fuse box yet as the cable isn't long enough.

In my W205 c class saloons (2) and GLC I used a unused fuse position in the fuse box in the end of the dashboard. There are switched and unswitched locations that are unused, I plugged into the live side of the unused fuse location using a flat spade connector with a fuse in the cable. I used a voltmeter to determine which location to use.

In my W205 c class saloons (2) and GLC I used a unused fuse position in the fuse box in the end of the dashboard. There are switched and unswitched locations that are unused, I plugged into the live side of the unused fuse location using a flat spade connector with a fuse in the cable. I used a voltmeter to determine which location to use.
thanks for that stubax, i did try a few of the unused ones but i couldnt fit the piggyback fuse into some of the slots due to space restrictions, i may need to make a small wire with the solder gun that i can just push into one side of one, ill have another try tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom