C Coupe/C63 facelift???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BAMG

Car
C63s Coupe
Anybody have a good idea when the facelifted version of the coupe will appear?

I have just ordered a C63s Coupe and it's always annoying when Mercedes decides to do an early facelift - particularly when they may change the grill style :wallbash:

According to online resources the Saloon/Sedan is due for sale early 2018 with a possible launch at Frankfurt Motor Show - now with that said, I would harbour a guess that the Coupe would be launched at Frankfurt 2019 with a sale date of early 2019 and the C63 Coupe will go on sale approx Spring 2019.

I know testing of all new facelifts has begun, but it's only the Sedan launch I can confidently predict.

Appreciate your thoughts and insider knowledge guys?

Cheers
B

Looking at parts catalogue the current bumpers are shown as valid for model years 2015-2018. so I suspect Model Year 2019, which is probably Q3 2018, but has been known to be March in the case of the W204 MY2012 facelift

Richard

During a recent visit to Affalterbach, the people there were saying that they are conscious of the need to differentiate the top of the range AMGs from the rest of the AMGs such as the 43 and the AMG Line. They seemed to suggest that the new 'palladian' grill seen on the GTC R and GTS will be part of that differentiator. They seem to be rolling this out quite quickly - a new GLC63 sitting in the delivery area already had it fitted :)

How quickly it will get applied to other models wasn't clear

During a recent visit to Affalterbach, the people there were saying that they are conscious of the need to differentiate the top of the range AMGs from the rest of the AMGs such as the 43 and the AMG Line. They seemed to suggest that the new 'palladian' grill seen on the GTC R and GTS will be part of that differentiator. They seem to be rolling this out quite quickly - a new GLC63 sitting in the delivery area already had it fitted :)

How quickly it will get applied to other models wasn't clear

Do you mean Panamericana grill?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a facelift expected to be revealed for the standard C Class in March, arriving in the summer.

It's unknown wether the 63 will be at the same time, but it's likely to at least be shortly after

I think it's more likely that they'll facelift every body style at once, rather than rolling them out across the range.

There's a facelift expected to be revealed for the standard C Class in March, arriving in the summer.

It's unknown wether the 63 will be at the same time, but it's likely to at least be shortly after

Thanks - what's your source if you don't mind me asking? March is early for the Coupe and late for the Sedan.

I wonder what the resale value of my c63s Coupe will be around that time!

Thanks - what's your source if you don't mind me asking? March is early for the Coupe and late for the Sedan.

I wonder what the resale value of my c63s Coupe will be around that time!

Indication is from our current business plan and also talks with head office. There's nothing on the business plan for either this year.

Indication is from our current business plan and also talks with head office. There's nothing on the business plan for either this year.

Thanks for your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom