C/E sports brakes on B class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
is it possible to fit the drilled front discs and caliper from a C/E(W203/4 W211) class on a B class sport as a direct replacement?

Will the standard fit 18inch 5 spoke Alloys fit over the new setup or would I have to change to different offsets?

I have seen EBC drilled discs on ebay for the b class are these a good alternative with uprated pads on the standard caliper?

is it possible to fit the drilled front discs and caliper from a C/E(W203/4 W211) class on a B class sport as a direct replacement?

Will the standard fit 18inch 5 spoke Alloys fit over the new setup or would I have to change to different offsets?

I have seen EBC drilled discs on ebay for the b class are these a good alternative with uprated pads on the standard caliper?

Hi

The w203 has a similar disc height to the B class. The W211 has a deeper disc height (54.5mm) and that will probably take brake disc way to close to shock absorbers etc.

B class - 44.5mm
W203 - 46.5mm

You need to check if the centre hole to centre hole bolting distance on the B class caliper is the same as the W203. I believe the bolting distance on the W203 is 110mm.

what brake sep up are you after?? is it the 345mm x 30mm 4 pot calipers?

mazza

I am not sure of the size the front calipers on the B class look quite small and appear to be the same as the rears at first glance. I like the look and the feel of the larger sports kit, having had a W203 and W211 sport with the larger caliper and discs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom