C124 1996 drivers wing mirror electric

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shanra

Car
C124 E220
Driving down a narrow lane had this smashed tonight and need a replacement the colour is Green/Black Metallic, but correct me if I'm wrong the cover is snap on so I could get one seperately or paint it?

I have one in paint code 199. If that's the same as yours it will save you painting it.

IIRC coupe / cabrio 124 wing mirrors are different from other 124 mirrors.

Mine's from a coupe.

I have one in paint code 199. If that's the same as yours it will save you painting it.
Paint code 189 for mine but I may well have to get it painted if nothing else comes up, I don't think it's a common colour. Janner if you can let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

Ahhh, ok. You can have my cover for a tenner then, delivered. As long as I can figure out how to remove it. Are you sure the mechanism on yours isn't damaged?

Sorry Janner I have not been clear enough the thing is smashed so I need the whole drivers side wing mirror unit as a replacement. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sorry, the electric unit I have is broken inside, only the cover is ok.

I keep looking for one but I can't see the difference between the W124 saloon/estate and the C124.

IMG_20160525_170613499.jpg here's a picture of attachment for C124 Wing mirror is it different from saloon/ estate?

Sorry, the electric unit I have is broken inside, only the cover is ok.
Hi Janner what's broken inside on yours? I am finding it very hard to source one of these and may be able to botch something together if I bought your whole unit.

Coupe and saloon mirror bodies are different due to the different windscreen angles.

Attachments

• W124 mirror.jpg
    W124 mirror.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 6
  • W124 mirror reverse.jpg
    W124 mirror reverse.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 7
  • C124 mirror.jpg
    C124 mirror.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back