C124 300CE-24 & W208 CLK 55 @ BCA Auction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nullogik

Car
1993 190LE, 1994 190LE, 1998 S420
Thought someone might be interest in this 74000 mile (warranted) 1991 300CE-24 thats at BCA Paddock Wood on 12 Oct. Its even got retro-fitted fitted parking sensors. Looks a tidy car to me:

MERCEDES-BENZ 300 3.0 CE-24

2 Doors, Saloon, Petrol, Automatic, Red, Margin

• RegistrationH624GGL
  • Registration date09/01/1991
  • Mileage74050 Warranted
  • Colour Red

Equipment

Parking Sensor(s) , Sunroof , Leather Trim , Alloy Wheels

GetDoc.aspx

GetDoc.aspx

GetDoc.aspx

If you are after something a little more exotic(!) then they also have a 2000 W208 CLK55 AMG with warranted 65000 miles and service history up to 64k (BCA Blackbushe 10 Oct).

MERCEDES-BENZ AMG 5.4 CLK55 TIPTRONIC

2 Doors, Coupe, Petrol, Auto/Manual Mode, Black, Margin

• RegistrationW297UBY
  • Registration date03/03/2000
  • Mileage64063 Warranted
  • Colour Black

Equipment

SH - 7stamps@63k 05/10 , Parking Sensor(s) , CD Autochanger , Navigation System , SATNAV Disc , Sunroof , Leather Trim , Alloy Wheels

GetDoc.aspx

GetDoc.aspx

GetDoc.aspx

i was just looking at the bca website today and noticed these, was gonna list them on here later, shame im not in uk to get down there and have a look at them

wonder what they will bring

I have managed to get further information for both the cars. The information is in pdf format and I am having some problems in uploading the documents.

If someone can help it would be beneficial information for someone who is seriously considering in purchasing either car. :thumb:

The CLK 55 made £2,900 (before auction fees), and had 7 owners on the logbook. Quite tatty bodywork-wise although good spec and service history.

The CLK 55 made £2,900 (before auction fees), and had 7 owners on the logbook. Quite tatty bodywork-wise although good spec and service history.

That's still very cheap IMHO - considering the mileage and spec.

7 owners not ridiculous for a 5.5 AMG of 11.5 years old.

Some paintwork/TLC and a service and I reckon that's worth double :)

That's still very cheap IMHO - considering the mileage and spec.

7 owners not ridiculous for a 5.5 AMG of 11.5 years old.

Some paintwork/TLC and a service and I reckon that's worth double :)

TBH in todays climate I reckon after £800 worth of bodywork and refurbed alloys that would be £3900 on the road. Nice spec and nice car undoubtedly, but I wouldn't have thought there's too much money in it - makes sense if you are after one to keep though.

TBH in todays climate I reckon after £800 worth of bodywork and refurbed alloys that would be £3900 on the road. Nice spec and nice car undoubtedly, but I wouldn't have thought there's too much money in it - makes sense if you are after one to keep though.

I dunno - rusty/tatty ones with faults/worn tyres/lipped discs/LCD pixels broken etc can be bought for around £4k-5k, but if you're looking for a minter with clean bodywork and no issues you won't get one for anywhere like £3900.

As with a lot of cars like this - you get what you pay for, IME :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom