C124 H&R lowering springs for a E320 Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scooby220

Car
This may take a while.......
This might be a long shot but looking for the above please if someone has a set lying around they might wanna sell ?

Put it on red Sportline springs. :)

Last edited:
The car is originally a sportline model but previous owner has changed them to Kilen lowering springs which are for a 300ce car :doh:

How much were those springs ?

Standard price, but you have to ask very nicely for the red ones, they sit a tiny bit lower again. :)

Thanks WDB124066, you wouldn't happen to have a part number for them ?

Same part number as a blue spring for your car. They come in two variants for the same part number a red or a blue painted spring. Red will sit slightly shorter than a blue painted one. Don't let them tell you they don't. You may not have a choice as to what arrives though.

Thanks WDB124066, going to my local dealer tomorrow to find out price and availability.

They will become confused but rest assured you can get a blue or red marked Sportline Spring for the 124 Cabriolet for every spring part number they sell. Each spring comes in two stiffness's. Good luck, if it becomes too much of a hassle people have had good experiences with Eibach springs or H&R springs.

Hi if anyone ends up with lowering springs for a 300ce I will be interested as my car is mint but ideally would benefit from being dropped a tad. Cheers Ade

Might be worth calling out to be mindful of lowering the car whereby the wheels are 18in.

Do post some pics once you have made the change.

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom