C14fc

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tyres, Brakes & Suspension' started by alfavictor, Jun 12, 2011.

1. alfavictor

alfavictor New Member

Hi I have had a visit workshop error. I had the car car scanned and was told it had fault code C!4FC.He has not been back to me with the meaning.
    The suspension doesen't drop and the fault comes and goes.Has anyone else had this problem?

2. grober

grober MB Master

Car:
    W204 C200CDI Estate
    It would help if you posted the exact details of your car- Is it a Mercedes? My guess is the fault code reader has failed to interpret the fault code correctly? The readback you posted could be in hexadecimal for example C! 4FC would read C! 41512 in decimal. If its a Merc the only surefire way of getting the codes read is to get it hooked up to a STAR system. The closest chassis code I could come up with was overheated brakes but that's far from certain without a lot more info.:confused:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  3. OP
    OP
    alfavictor

alfavictor New Member

Sorry the code is C14FC
    The car is a E320 cdi
    The code relates to an airmatic problem but I cannot tell you the make of reader.
    The visit workshop that comes up on the display shows a car with an arrow pointing up.

Tags: