C180 1995 Manual - 54,000 genuine miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MercedesBent

Car
C200 Sport, CBR 600F 06
Just bought me a new C200 sport, so looking to get rid of this one.

Drives like a dream.

MOT's until Aug 2007 - breezed through.

New tyres all round 6 months ago.

Just bought 12 mths tax (expires sept 2007)

Serviced regulary....full MB history until I got it and then serviced twice in last 18mths at my local trusted garage (I cosset the car and made sure it was 100% safe and maintained rather than bare minimum)

3rd owner (2nd was my dad who bought it from his doc (who had it from new) and sold it straight to me).

Single CD player

Replaced drivers seat as was getting a bit tatty.

Very clean interior (one small bleach mark from when bought on rear seat, but very minor).

Body work has a few small dinks as expected, but would say 90% very good nick......2 x 1/4 " dinks on drivers door (first owner clumsily tried to touch up...and failed), tiny dink on ns front wing, small dink on boot and both os and ns rear wing a bit scratched where first owner parked by a hedge.

These are honestly mostly un noticeable marks, but after a 900 mile round trip recently where I went to buy my 'immaculate' C200 only to find it riddled with stone chips, scuffs and clumsy touch up attemps, I am beaing over zealous on the flaws.

As you can see from the pics....looks lovely and is a bloody good car with excellent mileage.

Will be leaving the Avantguard wheels on (bought from Hi-Lo)....and can leave grille (although was thinking of swapping out).

Genuinely nice, well looked after example.

I am looking to advertise in a few weeks for £3,300 in other places, but will sell a bit cheaper to an MB member if they are interested.

I live in Crawley (near Gatwick airport).

Cheers for looking.

MB

attachment.php

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2409&stc=1&d=1108251263

Attachments

• DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom