c180 w203 2006

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozzy3k

Car
W208
Hi all can any one help me. there is bits missing from this car i know the water bottle is one but unsure what the wires need to go to. any help would be great thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3261.jpg
    IMG_3261.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3263.jpg
    IMG_3263.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 24
I don't think this is going to be of much use to you, but one never knows.

First off, Haynes do a workshop manual for the W203 C Class, reference number 4780, but having said that I've looked through it and I don't think it will help with your problem.

I have scanned a couple of shots of the engine bay, but it's difficult to see what exactly you are missing, other than the screen wash bottle as you say.

I've also taken a few shots of my C270, but don't know how relevant they are either, as it's obviously a diesel and may have alternative parts in addition, or even parts missing, compared to the petrol engined models.

Again, not very good I'm afraid as I struggled to take them in the garage where the light and access isn't very good.

thank you i seem to be missing the black box thing then. do u know what it is? Thank you for taking the time to help me

I don't think you should have one, I'm pretty sure it's the glow plug control unit, which petrol engines don't have.

Ideally, you need someone with the same C180 model to take a few detailed pics, or someone who knows those cars to help. As I said, mine is a diesel so there are bound to be differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom