C180k 2004 with Sport package - Disc Sizes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc180k

Car
C180K Avantgarde SE Sport
Needing a bit of help from any c class owners with the sports kit. I'm replacing the discs on the front and need to pass the measurements on but have a problem.....

It's pitch black outside:mad: , it's peeing down so don't fancy taking the wheel off and spending any length of time getting soaked:mad: :mad: , and my quick measurements don't seem to fit the sizes that I have found for the discs on various web site as a double check.:mad: :mad: :mad:

As a triple check :eek: can anyone confirm the various sizes I'll need?? I have the drilled & vented discs on the front that came with the sports package. Are these measurements right?? If so my measurements are quite out!!!

Dimensions

Diameter = 345mm; Thickness of disc = 30mm; C = 28mm
Disc depth from hub edge to back = 46.5mm; E = -mm; Holes (F) = 5.
Vented discs.

I can check again tomorrow but thought someone on here might know offhand.

Simon

Having noticed another post for a C200k with sports kit the disc for that are 288mm diameter. Woill mine be the same - can't see them being any bigger for a less powerful car like mine? If so my quick measurements are not that far off.

Last edited:
Needing a bit of help from any c class owners with the sports kit. I'm replacing the discs on the front and need to pass the measurements on but have a problem.....

It's pitch black outside:mad: , it's peeing down so don't fancy taking the wheel off and spending any length of time getting soaked:mad: :mad: , and my quick measurements don't seem to fit the sizes that I have found for the discs on various web site as a double check.:mad: :mad: :mad:

As a triple check :eek: can anyone confirm the various sizes I'll need?? I have the drilled & vented discs on the front that came with the sports package. Are these measurements right?? If so my measurements are quite out!!!

Dimensions

Diameter = 345mm; Thickness of disc = 30mm; C = 28mm
Disc depth from hub edge to back = 46.5mm; E = -mm; Holes (F) = 5.
Vented discs.

I can check again tomorrow but thought someone on here might know offhand.

Simon

Having noticed another post for a C200k with sports kit the disc for that are 288mm diameter. Woill mine be the same - can't see them being any bigger for a less powerful car like mine? If so my quick measurements are not that far off.

My C200K Sport Edition originally had MB sports dics, but the previous owner went back to standard 288mm (front) as didn't want to pay costs.

I have fitted Black Diamond 288mm drilled and grooved front and 278mm drilled and grooved rear. Not sure the size of the original MB Sport Edition disc, sure someone will know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom