C2 AMG cherished number on retention

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rushscored4

Car
C32 AMG Estate, Range Rover 4.6HSE
C2 AMG cherished number on retention for sale

I'm trading in my C32 AMG estate for the new Landrover Discovery TDV6 HSE (head ruling the heart I'm afraid) so I'll be putting my cherished number plate C2 AMG on retention to sell.

I'll be changing the vehicles at the end of next week so if a price is agreed for the plate and payment made before then I can enter your name as the nominee on the DVLA retention form V778/1 to speed things up and avoid you having to pay the extra £25 they charge.

I paid over £1000 for it when I bought the vehicle so I would be looking to at least get my money back but all sensible offers can be emailed to me on [email protected] or ring me on my mobile number 07919 276755. The number's not quite the model name but the actual number 'C32 AMG' was being sold by Elite for £7500 last time I looked! :eek:

DSCF0722.jpg

Of course it would like great on any AMG model, not just the C32, so if you're interested let me know ASAP or it'll end up on eBay! I can accept cash (I'm near Manchester), a cleared cheque / banker's draft or Paypal using the same email address. Any questions just get in touch.

Thanks - Iain Crawford :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom