C200 Cdi 2006 Bluetooth problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aerofoil

Car
Mercedes C200 CDi 2006
Hi all,

This is my first post here and was just wondering if someone could help me with a bluetooth issue im having. As mentioned i have a C200 Cdi 2006 and as far as i'm aware the car phone kit has been fitted to the car (i have all the buttons and the bluetooth puck connector in the armrest) so i bought a bluetooth puck from ebay (it came from the states) and the part is a B67875878 Bluetooth adaptor. It said in the advert that it has the latest software on it. I plugged it into my car in the armrest and turned the car on and it looks like its trying to find a phone to connect to for 10 seconds maybe? then it just says phone OFF. I'm trying to connect my iphone 6 and my phone cant find the cars bluetooth and neither can my gf's iphone 5 and i even tried my ipad 2 to see if it could see the car but it cant.

Does anyone have any ideas? Do i need to get something updated on the car itself maybe?

Many thanks

Ok before anyone replies to this i made a rookie mistake! I have just watched a video on youtube in spanish (i cant speak a word of spanish) and i figured out the Mercedes badge was a button and i now have it working! DOH!! :fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail:fail :ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom