C200 Coupe Diesel Servicing, Sittingbourne or local area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gentabout

Car
E350 Estate AMG Night Edition Premium +
Hi Guys.

My 57 plate C200 coupe is telling me it want's it B service, I phoned MB Maidstone and was quoted over £500 to carry out the works and this included some recommended items like brake fluid. They could not book it in for nearly 3 weeks and none of the times they could suited me and I'm not paying £50 more for a curtesy car or for them to collect it.

Currently it has a full MB service history but i am beginning to wonder if I would be better now going with a independent and saving some money. The perks of the MB service are nice but maybe not worth so much now. So can any offer a recommendation? I've searched but a lot of the information here is a bit out of date so was looking for recent knowledge ideally.

Thanks in advance.

Dean

Dean

I am in Stockbury. I use Andy at Wright Tec Mercedes in Sidcup. Takes me 20 minutes to get there from here and if by appointment he will usually do a service while you wait or may have a courtesy car available.

0208 308 9175

It's a family run business and highly recommended on here. Tell him Bruce asked you to give him a call he will look after you. He is currently completing a mechanical restoration on my 124 Estate but also looks after all my other cars including AMG.

Give Mike at MB Medway a call. 01634 813322

I know he is away but returns on Tuesday next so leave him a message.

Thanks guys. Have contacted both and just waiting for prices back and then I can weigh up whether losing the full MB history and mobilo is worth the savings.

Cheers

Thank you all for the advice and suggestions. This morning I went and meet Mike and Dougie at MB of Medway. They carried out a full B Service whilst I waited for about half the amount that the main dealer wanted to charge. Very friendly guys who took time to explain the few little issue that were spotted and I came away happy.

Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom