C200 Sport for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kinky

MB Enthusiast
Car
All sorts of odds n sods
Posted on behalf of someone else over on ScoobyNet - if anyone is interested I'll provide necessary contact details.

K

It's a Mercedes C200 Sport (Auto) on a P reg. Only 31,000 genuine miles and in excellent condition. It's only had 2 owners, the first one being a Director of the local Merc dealership, then my dad. It's petrol engined in Ruby Red, which is like a dark metalic maroon. It's got all the usual Merc toys including air con, ABS, alarm, central locking, cruise control, electric folding/adjustable mirrors, electric windows, PAS, twin air bags. It also comes with face off blaupunkt stereo, Sports interior and AMG Alloys. Comes with a Full Mercedes Service History. Would have kept it myself but don't want to replace my Turbo and we need the wagon sport for the hound. I'm looking for £7,800 or there abouts.

cc1678fc.jpg

ae119389.jpg

Hi Kinky - thought I'd have a look at the MB sites you posted on my thread.

Very similar to the scoobynet one. Will enjoy reading another marques site.

Cheers.

Derbys (AKA scoobimax)

Max,

Glad to see ya here. Hope you'll stick around a little bit.

K

Might do that. Your Merc looks well.

Might consider going for an C class estate when the Sport Wagon needs replacing.

Cheers.

Max.

no replies on here. Doesn't look like I'll shift this way.
:confused:

very little contact on this and from Autotrader. Am I asking too much

Maybe a wee bit too much. I got bid £7500 for my C240 Elegance ,heated leather , glass roof ,etc etc 37k miles on a 98 (s) .

Have you looked at similar cars for sale? try ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, done some homework now.

New revised price £6,995

Can't say fairer than that for this genuine car.

Thanks for the honest post re price from whoever posted it. Ah spotted the name, thanks fuzzer!

PS mileage up to 32,000 now as done a weekend away in it and put 500 miles on it.

Max

Last edited:
Would someone like to make me an offer they think fair?

Otherwise this car probably goes to trade-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom