c200 wipers not turning off help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djboo

Car
c200
hi guys just got a 2002 c200k 1.8 got in it to make sure every thing working and it did but the wipers will not go off also when i put flashers on to turn left or right they just flash 3 times and go off any ideas will help cheers andy

Welcome :)

Do you have the automatic wipers? if so are the wipers set to automatic? The auto function can be erratic, try turing the stalk to the off position. It may be a problem with the rain sensor or it may just need a good clean.

The indicators have a 2 stage operation, ujst a slight push will have them flash 3 times and cancel, handy for lane changing. If you push the multi-function stalk firmly down it should latch then self cancel when the steering wheel is turned back to the centre.

yea it has auto wipers but they are in off turned right back but wipers still going and for 2 stage indicators cheers but still dont think thats working as no matter how i push them down it still cancels

Possibly a problem with the multi-function stalk? Did you buy it from a dealer or ptevately?

private mate got it with a knackerd engine just spent over £1000 repairing it new valves cam timing ajusters this is nothing but just anoying just went out to it started it up and wipers not on so i put them on derrrrrrrrrrrr now they wont go off ha ha yea think i will try a new stork on it should have one in the yard ive not got another c200 kompressor but one off another mite fit it to cheers guys

Good luck !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom