C200cdi injector problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathal

Car
C200 e270 e320
Hi everyone
New here so 1st post.

Would like some opinions to my dilemma. I have a 2008 c200 cdi
Only bought it last week and car had started to misbehave.
Once i start the car the accelerator is dead and car idles at 1100rpm
When i clear faults car returns to normal and faults stay clear,can be driven without problems no hesitations. Once car is stoped and restarted back to the original fault and so on. Fault code is 23db adjustment of injector injection quantities - permanent. Another thing worth mentioning is that someone before me has been around injector 1 and 2 and made a botch job of it car meeds helicoiled now due to them having a m10 bolt rammed in retaining hole. I also noticed on coding option on diagnostics 2 injectors where coded as a four digit number and other 2 as long numbers. Four digits where something like 44gb or similar cant remember. Would it be as simple as coding the injectors?

Thanks in advance
Sorry for long read just want enough details

Update for anyone with same problem. Injectors simply just needed coded in. Due to previous owner having them out to replace seals ,on their terrible attempt they mixed up 2 injectors.

Update for anyone with same problem. Injectors simply just needed coded in. Due to previous owner having them out to replace seals ,on their terrible attempt they mixed up 2 injectors.
Hi!

I have exactly the same problem. So what does ''Injectors simply just needed coded in'' means, can i do it myself or what?

Hi!

I have exactly the same problem. So what does ''Injectors simply just needed coded in'' means, can i do it myself or what?

You need a decent diagnostic tool that has capability to code injectors. You can do it yourself if you have the right tools. Or, get it to a garage to have it done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom